Parental control for Windows
Install our parental time control application on your Windows PC and be sure that your kids are safe while using the Internet. KidLogger for Windows has all necessary features for you:
Define a list of key-words and phrases that you want to monitor. KidLogger will send you screenshot when user will type this keyword. This will allow you to know when your kid is searching info about ‘drugs’, ‘money’ etc or just talking about that kind of things.
Skype video logger
Now it logs even Skype video chats, by making screenshots of Skype video frames.
Sending logs and screen-shot to your email
Sending recorded reports is easier than ever. Kidlogger supports all email account types. For the user convenience it is possible to choose between sending log files, screen captures or both.
Upload logs and screen-shot to KidLogger.net web server log viewer
Our server solution allows you to easily track activity on many PCs. Standard membership is free.
Voice-Activated-Recording into MP3. KidLogger will monitor noise level in Mic and record input sound into mp3 file if there is a voice activity detected. Noise level can be customized to record only loud sounds. This feature allows to record voice conversations in Skype, Yahoo messenger, ICQ and others VoIP clients as well as phone call made in the room.
Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows Seven / Winsows 8 / Windows 10
All KidLogger monitoring features for Windows:
- Keystrokes recording.
- Chat recording and monitoring. It can capture all instant messengers chats, online chats and forums typed by the kid or Guest on the keyboard.
- Recording of surrounding sounds into audio files.
- Monitoring USB flash drives and CD/DVD media activity. Removal / Insertion events.
- Automatic launch at windows startup. KidLogger invisibly starts on Windows startup. You don't need to launch monitoring features manually. All configurations are simple to use.
- Multiple users monitoring support. The keylogger will start monitoring only selected user account. To select the user you should log into his/her user account and run it. The log entry for the user can be opened from Control Panel.
- Takes a photo of user with Web camera on startup.
- Application monitoring and screen shot capture. KidLogger records all applications run and the texts typed in these applications. You will know the exact time, date and window caption of the programs launched on your computer. Also every 5 (or even less) minutes KidLogger captures all display pictures into a JPG file. So you see what was really on the monitor at the moment.
- Makes screenshot when user types a predefined keyword
- Record what folders the user works with. The service (or KidLogger) logs the Folder Path where the user is currently working (Like Address: My Pictures or Address: c:\temp\my folder\)
- Log files are separated by date and time. KidLogger creates a separate folder for log files of each user account. To browse for logs click “View log files…” button. This logger presents logs in a user-friendly manner – HTML files.
- User activity monitor. KidLogger logs the events when the user starts a session. It also registers the event of hibernation or resume, when the user steps away, as well as the inactivity periods when the screensaver is activated.
- Automatic log history delete.The log files older than 10 days will be deleted automatically. KidLogger will take care of your HDD free space.
- Protects itself with a password
No Spyware / Adware: KidLogger doesn’t contain any adware or spyware modules. It doesn’t send any personal information to third party people or to developers. Some anti-viruses may warn you about KidLogger because it contains key-board hooking code that is classified like spyware. Kidlogger comes with source-code so that the community could make sure there is no hidden and malware functionality.
Any user with good Windows skills can detect and remove this key logger.
Questions & Answers:
"...How to make Kidlogger almost undetectable: When I installed it I just unchecked where it offers to put it in start menu. After installation, I moved the desktop icon to my Documents folder and renamed it. You could also rename it under programs in the file tree...."
... said Tomp at CNet.
read full review...