KidLogger - freeware monitoring application for Mac: keystroke logger, user activity monitor, web history monitor and screen capture.
This is a new generation key-logger and user monitoring software that allows to easily monitor several Windows and Mac computers at a time using our new web site log viewer. Freeware.
For Mac OS X 10.6 , 10.7, 10.8
- Log typed keystrokes except passwords.
- Log the names of opened Applications
- Log web sites URLs, opened in Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
- Log clipboard text when user copies\pastes text.
- Log Mac events like: screensaver start, desktop lock and unlock, user login and logoff, shutdown.
- Log path of the Finder window
- Makes periodic screen-shots
- Makes screenshot when user types a predefined keyword
- Takes a photo of user on startup, using a web camera.
- Writes screenshots, keystrokes and other logs in a HTML format
- Delivers all of these logs into kidlogger.net web service.
- Protects itself with a password.
- Automatically cleans older log files.
- Runs as hidden service in the background.
- Optionally logs a selected user account or all Mac users.
Log file in HTML format: