Parental control for MAC
Install parental control software on your computer with MAC OS and get the possibility to track your children activity from anywhere in the world.
Define a list of key-words and phrases that you want to monitor. KidLogger will send you screenshot when user will type this keyword. This will allow you to know when your kid is searching info about ‘drugs’, ‘money’ etc or just talking about that kind of things.
Keep an eye on your children activities in the Internet
Allows saving URL of all websites visited by your children
Protect settings by password
You can set a password for the program so that other users can not change settings or delete it.
Mac OS X 10.6 , 10.7, 10.8
All KidLogger monitoring features for Windows:
- Log typed keystrokes except passwords.
- Log the names of opened Applications
- Log web sites URLs, opened in Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
- Log clipboard text when user copies\pastes text.
- Log Mac events like: screensaver start, desktop lock and unlock, user login and logoff, shutdown.
- Log path of the Finder window
- Makes periodic screen-shots
- Makes screenshot when user types a predefined keyword
- Takes a photo of user on startup, using a web camera.
- Writes screenshots, keystrokes and other logs in a HTML format
- Delivers all of these logs into kidlogger.net web service.
- Protects itself with a password.
- Automatically cleans older log files.
- Runs as hidden service in the background.
- Optionally logs a selected user account or all Mac users.
Log file in HTML format: