KidLogger For Android mobiles
User activity monitoring tool. Silently records user activity log into html files. Allows to upload log files from the phone into your KidLogger.net account. Then you can browse log files and reports any time you have a minute.
Works in Android 2.0/2.1(only for Kidlogger v.1.4 limited possibilities)/2.2/2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4(Kidlogger v.1.5)
- Records every activity on the phone - calls, sms, web surfing, apps, location, etc..
- Upload activity log to your KidLogger.net account
Advantages of using KidlLogger
- You can view phone activity log any time you have a minute!
- You can also use this monitoring tool on any Windows or Mac computer.
- You can monitor your child from a distance.
- So you know what your Kid is doing now in cyberspace.
- Supervise phone user productivity
Log Calls (Incoming, Outgoing ) with phone number and contact name.
Log SMS text (incoming and outgoing)
Log USB connection state
Log opened Applications
Log visited web sites (Android browser and Google Chrome)
Log typed keystrokes except passwords.
Works as a service in the background (PRO version)
Autostarts when phone is restarted
Password protection allows to stop unwanted access to KidLogger settings (Kidlogger PRO).
Log files viewer allows to browse log files on the phone
Optionally uploads log files to your kidlogger.net account
How it works?
- Install APK file ( KidLogger.apk or KidLogger_for_Android_2_1.apk)
- Open Kidlogger from the application list
- Configure application in order to connect devise to the server. It can be both the phone and the tablet.
- In the KidLogger window that opens setup settings and click "Start Log"
Now you can configure application and set type of the log files you want to monitor: incoming/outgoing calls, SMS, web surfing, apps, locations GPS point with link to Google maps.
All texts and keystrokes typed will be recorded to the log within KidLogger.
Also other phone activities are now logged into the log files separated by days.
Log typed text and keystrokes in any Android application.
If you wish to record all texts typed in any Android application like Web Browser, Calendar, ICQ, Skype or Yahoo messengers, you need to install and activate "TalkBackTS" feature
- Log text entered either by Voice recognition or typed in any other input method or on-screen keyboard.
- Does not replace standard virtual keyboard, does not install additional input method
- Support external keyboards also (slide out keyboards, connected by USB, wireless)
- Is compatible with Andoid 2.* - 4.(developed specially for KidLogger).
TalkBackTS is in the same package as Kidlogger application. Follow installation guide.
Special release for STD\PRO Kidlogger.net accounts.