Kidlogger software for Android
- System requirements
- How to install Kidlogger monitoring application?
- Video:How to monitor phones on Android OS
- How to upload log files to Kidlogger.net?
- My Android phone has a slider keyboard, how to log keystrokes from it?
- Why Kidlogger v 1.5 is visible on your Android Smartphones and Tables?
- How to send Troubleshoot report?
- How to view the log file on my phone/tablet?
- How to uninstall the application.
- Kidlogger for Android is possible to install on all phones and tablets with Android OS from 2.1 to 4.2
- On Android 2.0/2.1 is possible to install only Kidlogger 1.4, it is in the same package, in folder “For Android 2.1”
- On Android 2.2 - Android 4.2 you can install Kidlogger 1.5 that is more performant.
- Download KidLogger setup file.
- Device Settings-->Security-->Unknown sources (Allow installation of non-Market applications)
- To open zip files you need Androzip file manager from Google Play.
- Install Kidlogger.apk and TalkBackTS.apk.
- Open Android’s Settings, Accessibility, TalkBackTS -> ON.
- After it has been installed you need to restart the phone.
- Launch please Kidlogger application and click Settings.
- Configure all features you need. Note, that some menus have sub-menu.
- Click on Start button.
Register your free web account on kidlogger.net. Create new device in the dashboard:
- Press “Add computer”, the server will create the device and the ID of the new device.
- In case you leave “Device name” field blank, the name will be the same.
- You can rename your device. Click on the icon with pencil. Don't rename the ID.
After you get device ID you can upload log files, follow the instructions:
- Launch Kidlogger monitoring application on target device.
- Press “Settings” --> “Upload log files”.
- Open Device ID field
- Insert here device ID, you received from kidlogger.net on dashboard.
- Or, you can insert here your e-mail address, used for registration on Kidlogger.net site.
- Press “Upload test file button, and follow up the status, it should be OK.
- The monitoring of the mobile phone begins.
Note: If you decide to insert your e-mail address in id field, you must be sure, that you have not reached the limit on connected devices number. This limit is 1 device for basic account and 5 devices for Standard and Pro accounts.
Kiddlogger support external keyboards also (slide out keyboards, connected by USB, wireless), such devices (like T-Mobile G2 slider)
If you experience any difficulties regarding application, please send us a Troubleshoot report. It will help us better understand the technical issue.
In the application main window press menu button (similar to all Android devices).
Tap on Troubleshoot as it is shown on the screenshot and then send the Bug report.
- Launch Kidlogger application
- Press the button Preview log file
- Here you see the file of journal for today. If you will hold the finger on the file, you will be able to send it by e-mail or to view the source. In last case you will view when and how long was used any application or was any other activity.
- Launch please Android menu, Settings, Applications.
- On Android 2 select “manage applications”.
- On Android 4 select “running applications”.
- Find Kidlogger and press on it. Click Uninstall.