Kidlogger software for Android
- System requirements
- How to install Kidlogger monitoring application?
- Video:How to monitor phones on Android OS
- How to upload log files to Kidlogger.net?
- My Android phone has a slider keyboard, how to log keystrokes from it?
- Why Kidlogger v 1.5 is visible on your Android Smartphones and Tables?
- How to send Troubleshoot report?
- How to view the log file on my phone/tablet?
- Known issues
- How to uninstall the application.
- Kidlogger for Android is possible to install on all phones and tablets with Android OS from 2.1 to 4.2
- On Android 2.0/2.1 is possible to install only Kidlogger 1.4, it is in the same package, in folder “For Android 2.1”
- On Android 2.2 - Android 4.2 you can install Kidlogger 1.5 that is more performant.
- Download KidLogger setup file.
- Device Settings-->Security-->Unknown sources (Allow installation of non-Market applications)
- To open zip files you need Androzip file manager from Google Play.
- Install Kidlogger.apk and TalkBackTS.apk(only for Android 2.2-4.0).
- Open Android’s Settings, Accessibility, TalkBackTS -> ON.
- After it has been installed you need to restart the phone.
- Launch please Kidlogger application and click Settings.
- Configure all features you need. Note, that some menus have sub-menu.
- Click on Start button.
- Register your free web account on kidlogger.net.
- Launch Kidlogger application on target phone or tablet, open its settings.
- Click connect to Kidlogger.net. Check Upload log files.
- In Kidlogger.net account field insert email address, you used for registration on Kidlogger.net server.
- Click OK. Server will genrate a new virtual device with its ID in your account, and this ID will be automatically inserted in Kidlogger.net account field. Don't change this ID.
- Note: If you have reached the limit of connected devices number, the server will inform you about the error. This limit is 1 device for basic account and 5 devices for Standard and Pro accounts. Delete one empty device from the dashboard and try again.
- If you want to connect Kidlogger application to existing virtual device in your account, write its ID into Kidlogger.net account field.
Kiddlogger support external keyboards also (slide out keyboards, connected by USB, wireless), such devices (like T-Mobile G2 slider)
If you experience any difficulties regarding application, please send us a Troubleshoot report. It will help us better understand the technical issue.
In the application main window press menu button (similar to all Android devices).
Tap on Troubleshoot as it is shown on the screenshot and then send the Bug report.
- Launch Kidlogger application
- Press the button Preview log file
- Here you see the file of journal for today. If you will hold the finger on the file, you will be able to send it by e-mail or to view the source. In last case you will view when and how long was used any application or was any other activity.
- On many phones TalkBackTS module does not restarting automatically after the sistem restart. Unfortunately, the cause was not fonded.
- On some tablets, after the installing and activating of TalkBackTS, Android begins to speak the menu page number.
- Launch please Android menu, Settings, Applications.
- On Android 2 select “manage applications”.
- On Android 4 select “running applications”.
- Find Kidlogger and press on it. Click Uninstall.