Kidlogger software for Android
- Download KidLogger setup file.
- Device Settings-->Security-->Unknown sources (Allow installation of non-Market applications)
- To open zip files you need ES File Manager file manager from Google Play. Password is 12345.
- For Android 4.0 and newer: install Kidlogger.apk and HelperService.apk
- For Android 2.2-2.3: install Kidlogger.apk and TalkBAckTS(from For Android 2.1 folder)
- Open Android’s Settings, Accessibility, HelperService ( or TalkBackTS) -> ON.
- On Android 5 you must allow KidLogger to access the applications database. Launch Settings of the phone, Security, Apps with usage access.
- Launch please Kidlogger Parental Control application and click Settings.
- Configure all features you need. Note, that some menus have sub-menu.
- Click on Start button.
- Register your free web account on kidlogger.net.
- Launch Kidlogger application on target phone or tablet, open its settings.
- Click connect to Kidlogger.net. Check Connect to server (Upload log files).
- In Kidlogger.net account field insert email address, you used for registration on Kidlogger.net server.
- Click OK. Server will genrate a new virtual device with its ID in your account, and this ID will be automatically inserted in Kidlogger.net account field. Don't change this ID.
- Note: If you have reached the limit of connected devices number, the server will inform you about the error. This limit is 1 device for basic account and 5 devices for Standard and Pro accounts. Delete one empty device from the dashboard and try again.
- If you want to connect Kidlogger application to existing virtual device in your account, write its ID into Kidlogger.net account field.
If you experience any difficulties regarding application, please send us a Troubleshoot report. It will help us better understand the technical issue.
In the application main window press menu button (similar to all Android devices).
Tap on Troubleshoot as it is shown on the screenshot and then send the Bug report.
- Launch Kidlogger application
- Press the button Preview log file
- Here you see the file of journal for today. If you will hold the finger on the file, you will be able to send it by e-mail or to view the source. In last case you will view when and how long was used any application or was any other activity.
- On some tablets, after the installing and activating of HelperServicer(TalkBackTS), Android begins to speak the menu page number.
- Launch please Android menu, Settings, Applications.
- On Android 2 select “manage applications”.
- On Android 4 select “running applications”.
- Find Kidlogger and press on it. Click Uninstall.