Troubleshooting for Kidlogger for MAC OS:
- Verify please in Kidlogger Options, if this feature is switched on or not. Configure the settings, you need. Then you need to restart the application. Note, that installation and launching the application is performing from user account with administrative privileges. Otherwise, the settings of application will be not saved, so application will not working correctly.
- Incoming messages of Skype is difficult to catch. Sometimes they are missing. Hope, this trouble will be resolved soon.
- Enter System Preferences -> Universal Access Enable Universal Access.
- Ensure, that you have installed the proper version of Kidlogger(MAC-OS10.6 - > Kidlogger 1.2, MAC-OS10.7,10.8 -> Kidlogger 1.3)
- On Mac OS 10.9 Kidlogger application still can not track the keystrokes. It is caused by great changes, made by Apple in new version. Our programmers are looking for a solution now. Hope, this problem will be solved soon.
- Launch Finder application, find Kidlogger in the list of installed applications. Make a right-click on its icon, select Show package contents. open Contents folder, Resources, select Logs folder.
- Make a right-click on it and select Get Info.
- Expand the group Sharing & Permissions, clicking on the triangle. Install the privilege Read & write for all the users.