The service is being updated
Dear netheads, your time has come!
We’ve got good news for the Kidlogger Service clients.
1. Here is the most exciting improvement to enjoy – Android 4.0 support.
The Kidlogger application for monitoring the user activity is now available for Android 4.0 smartphones. We have upgraded the recording process and now the calls record feature works without fail.
2. There is one more important innovation – we are developing the new types of Analytics for the Service. Now, there is no need to waste your time trying to figure out the active hours of the target user, since our service itself will calculate the user’s productivity. The user’s activity will be measured by calculating the time spent while using applications and websites.
You can choose the applications status from non-effective to frequently used ones depending on your preferences and needs. Kidlogger offers you a number of categories which by default include the websites and applications. You can choose one of the three status options below for each category:
- Non Productive
Thus, we offer an individual approach to all users and clients of our service.
The extended time frames will enable you to see the tendency of user productivity in time. And our service will put the data together in a table for each device.
Important: Introducing some innovations to the service may result in temporary failures while using the website. So, we apologize in advance for the inconveniences to be caused.
New features will be introduced within the next month for a selected set of members, then for all members.
3. We are still working at a new release of iOS and we decided to delay the release of the beta-version to provide you with a higher quality of the product. We are especially thankful to all our users for their letters and patience in anticipating our new product for iPhone and iPad. The version will be announced in the nearest future.
4. Media files download issue. If you have troubles downloading mp3 or 3gp files from the server - please use "Save Link As.." command from the Web Browser. After downloading file rename it to mp3 or 3gp respectively. We are working on this issue. We apologize in advance for the inconveniences to be caused.
5. Updated knowledgebase articles.
Please note that the following knowledgebase articles were updated within the last month:
- KidLogger for Android Best Practices list
It helps to tune up kidlogger for the target phone to ensure continuous monitoring process.
Tune up Internet setting on a target device to ensure continuous online monitoring.
- Data delivery issues for Mobile device
Tuneup Internet setting on a target device to ensure continuous online monitoring.